Nevada’s Governor announced a plan to commence all in-person showings and open houses of single family and multi-family residences currently occupied and on the market for sale, effective at 12:01 a.m. on October 1, subject to the following limitations:
- Showings and open houses of properties may not take place with the occupant present.
- Showings of properties are limited to one prospective buyer and one real estate professional for both the seller and prospective buyer at a time. For the purposes of this provision, “a prospective buyer” includes the buyer and the buyer’s spouse, domestic partner, business partner, or family members.
- Sellers conducting an open house are responsible for ensuring that there will not be more than one prospective buyer viewing a property at any given time. This may require having an individual present to properly meter prospective buyers entering an open house.
- Sellers are encouraged to utilize appointments for in-person showings and open houses to the greatest extent practicable.
- Real estate professionals are encouraged to utilize three-dimensional interactive property scans, virtual tours, and virtual staging to the greatest extent possible.
- Real estate professionals are encouraged to avoid in-person transactions and services to the greatest extent practicable.
- Real estate professionals must require all participants at in-person showings and open houses to wear face coverings at all times pursuant to Directive 024 and must follow CDC guidelines for in-person showings and open houses.
Some additional guidelines recommended by the CDC and Nevada REALTORS® are as follows:
• All visitors maintain 6ft;
• Real estate professionals have available gloves and hand sanitizer for use and remind clients to not touch surfaces when viewing property as well as wipe down surfaces as frequently as possible.
I was curious as to how the home inspectors were handling the coronavirus so I reached out to Josie at TAG for an update. Her response is below.
As of now, we are still working our inspections that were on the books.
We usually were 14 weeks fully booked with 2 per day.
What we did to minimize exposure is spread out our inspections doing 1 per day only which will keep us busy till about 3 weeks into April.
And with restrictions of course.
Properties need to be vacant, no tenants, buyers or sellers present and we wear our protective gear.
Hope this helps,
Come this Saturday, Sept 7th to Round Hill and see a gorgeous contemporary style residence. Backing to miles of wooded U.S. Forest Service land, this updated home stands out above the rest. Enjoy the peaceful seclusion of seemingly endless forest views on the new back deck yet you are just minutes from downtown, Heavenly Ski Resort, and the lake. Contact Robert Stiles, REALTOR® Chase International for more information. 530-314-0352 NV BS.1001136 Open from 11 am to 2 pm.
Nevada residents and visitors are invited to “Discover Nevada State Parks” on Saturday, June 8. Park visitors will receive free day-use admission and free fishing (no license required) at all of Nevada’s State Parks.
This statewide event encourages Nevadans to discover the many exciting and affordable recreation opportunities right in their own backyards. “Nevada’s state parks offer a great diversity of outdoor opportunities,” said State Parks Administrator Robert Mergell. “For example, visitors can explore the slot canyons of Cathedral Gorge, tour a genuine ghost town at Berlin-Ichthyosaur or spend a relaxing afternoon fishing at Wild Horse.”
Discover Nevada State Parks Day is also an opportunity for visitors to take the passport challenge and add a stamp to their passport booklet, or if they don’t have one yet, to pick one up while visiting any state park. Once visitors have their passports stamped at 15 different parks, they earn a free annual day-use pass to all Nevada State Parks.
For more information on the Nevada State Parks Passport Booklet, or to find a list of state parks, please visit parks.nv.gov.
I’d be happy to introduce myself. I’ve been an Agent for over 20 years, and love helping people. I’m honest, thoughtful and caring and will give you 100% of my attention. I performed for many years, price opinions for major lenders. I know what I’m doing and can help you when you’re ready to sell your home. Robert Stiles
89448 4th QTR 2018 Sales Update. Information for Zephyr Cove, Skyland, Lake Village and more. Contact Robert Stiles for information on listing your home today.